Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Studio News

Hi Everyone, I hope you're enjoying this beautiful summer. I've been painting away and thought I'd share some new studio news.


I recently painted a watercolor of "Calla Lilies for Frances" in memory of my Grandmom who passed away at 99. What an amazing woman! Can you imagine all of the things she's experienced in her life? She was truly a strong wonderful woman.  I have prints available along with the original if anyone is interested.  I've also completed a double portrait of two little brothers "Nat and Tristan".        


 If anyone is interested in having portraits painted, please let me know.  And if you have any art loving friends would you please share this blog?  Thanks!  I've also made prints on canvas of "Night Barn" which is stretched on stretcher bars and can be displayed as is or framed. 


I'm sharing a sweet poem about my watercolor "Lovely Goldfish I" by
my good friend Helen who's a great painter and poet... 

                                                
And she glides
through night sky
through dark pond 
of Prussian Blue
of dark grassy shadows
of night sky, of lemon moon
or is it lily pad sings 
to gliding fish
dancing white body, white fins,
curling watery orange 
all night, sky dancing

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Please checkout www.LitwaArt.com
and www.AssemblageArtistsCollective.com
Best Wishes!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment