Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A New Website and The Joy of Flying


I am happy to share my new website



It's been a while....Here's "The Joy of Flying" Oil/Canvas 
that was exhibited at Square Pear Gallery in Kennett Square PA. 
Can you tell it's all about freedom? 


This painting is influenced by my cabin, 
which is located on top of a mountain in 
north central Pennsylvania.
Being there allows me to breathe freely without any interruptions
It's great for painting, hiking, reading and just hanging out with the firkins.
Mowgli, my cat and Quincey, my longhaired dachshund.

"Moth Dreams" 20"x20" Oil/Canvas

Last summer I had a "run in" with a rattlesnake in the yard.
This summer I had a very large black bear on the deck.
It didn't like my flower pot so turned it over.
He was a very handsome fella.
I do love bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment